ART OF SKATEPARK DESIGN
100 Ramps skatepark specialists will always take into consideration the existing topography or planned surroundings structures and ecology during the design process and blend it with the skate obstacles thus forming a skate facility.
TECHNICALITIES AND INTERNATIONAL STANDARD PRACTICES OF SKATEPARK DESIGN
Although no two skateparks should be designed exactly the same there are certain standard practices and technicalities to be taking into consideration during designing, such as flat-bottom rule, pushing room to transition degree ratio, pump-able hips, multiple option lines, etc.
FLEXIBILITY OF DESIGN
We always accommodate the clients preferences and blend it with international standard skatepark obstacles keeping in mind the general international standard skate facility design laws.
SAFETY OF DESIGN
* An important part of skatepark design and construction is taking the safety of the users, thus it is always best to have the design done but one who has used skate facilities.
* The different sections with least amount of overlapping lines, keeping in mind that the skate facility must have a general flow.
* Having researched different skateparks all over the world, we have come across lots of safe and technically unsafe designs.
* Design will be safe and challenging to meet the requirements of different ages, skill levels and type of wheeled sport.
* Since the skill level of these wheeled sports is mostly at a beginner level in india, its is paramount to have a high flat ground to transition radius ratio to adhere to.
* Education of safety gear and skatepark etiquette and rules plaque.
VARIETY AND VERSATILITY
The skate facility must facilitate all types of wheeled activities such as skating scootering and bmxing, 100 ramps skatepark design team will always take into consideration skill level prevalent in india, thus the design will accommodate different skill level and ages to enjoy the skate facility.
Although not required, lighting is always a good addition to a skate facility, since kids enjoy it soo much that they continue skating even after sundown which is why the 100 ramps skatepark specialists will plan light pole points and run under construction wires this requires planning of shadow path, vision obstruction, transition exposure other factors.
The skate facility is designed for the purpose of different wheeled sports and also accommodate people who are not skating with a plaza feel and with the help watch-over areas for parents to look over their children skating, scootering or bmx.
NO DESIGN v/s BUILD
NO ARCHITECT v/s CONTRACTORS
NO QUALITY v/s BEST VALUE
100 Ramps skatepark specialist provides both design and construction under a single contract thus increasing the clients control on the project along with being very cost efficient
Skatepark construction is tough, especially those with complex shapes where every detail is very important to users
Inaccuracies or failures which would effect the safety and comfort of skatepark users
Technical calculations which has particular importance during construction of specific objects which require technical equipment and care of the details
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT INCLUDES
- SITE INSPECTION
- DESIGN AND CLIENT APPROVAL
- EXCAVATION AND ELEVATION OF EARTH
- DRAINAGE AND FOUNDATION
- REBAR AND FORM WORK
- CONCRETE LAY FOR TRANSITIONS (SHOT CRETE)
- COPING AND FLAT COMPLETION
- QUARTER YEARLY MAINTENANCE AND QUALITY CHECK